Current lab members:
Dr. Xiaojun Li, Post-doc, Organic Chemistry, email@example.com
- Research Interests: I am interested in total synthesis of natural products and studying enzymatic reaction.
Dr. Haoyu Tang, Post-doc, Organic Chemistry, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research Interests: I am interested in bioactive natural products discovery and biosynthesis. I am studying and engineering the novel metallo-enzymes involving in the formation of natural products.
Lide Cha, Ph.D. Candidate, Organic Chemistry, email@example.com
- Research Interests: I am interested in discovering and identifying new enzymatic transformations and the corresponding mechanism.
Tzu-Yu Chen, Ph.D. Candidate, Organic Chemistry, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research Interests: Interested in organic synthesis and mechanisms of enzymatic transformations.
Marisah de Moll, email@example.com
- Research Interests: I am interested in the synthesis of organic molecules and understanding the associated mechanisms.
Former lab members:
Dr. Jhih-Liang (Scott) Huang (Post-doc, 2017, Industrial Technology Research Institute, Taiwan)
Cheng-Ping Yu (Visiting scholar, 2018)
Dominick Ali (MS., Organic Chemistry, 2017, Wake Technical Community College)
Justin Dicks (MS., Organic Chemistry, 2017, Pfizer)
Dev Sanyal (MS., Organic Chemistry, 2018, Catalent Pharma Solutions)
Michael Feuerstein (2018)
Nicole Wagner (Undergraduate, 2017, Ohio State University, Ph.D. program in Biochemistry)
Xinglin (Jason) Jia (Undergraduate, 2017)
Meredith McNamee (Undergraduate, 2019, UNC Chapel Hill, Ph.D. program in Chemistry)
Richard Monsky (Undergraduate, 2019)
Garim You (2019)
Chi-Ti Peng (Research assistant, 2020, Greenfiltec Taiwan Ltd, Taiwan)
Dr. Madison Davidson (Ph.D., Organic Chemistry 2020, KBI Biopharma)